Quick Facts To Know About Ana Foxxx
|Real Name||Savana Maisah Johnson|
|Nick Name||Ana Foxxx|
|Professional Career||MILF Adult Model|
|Born On||29th of October 1988|
|Birthplace||Rialto, California, United States|
|Age (as of 2023)||34 Years Old|
|Number of Movies||700+|
Who is Ana Foxxx?
Ana Foxxx, whose real name is Savana Maisah Johnson, was born on October 29, 1988, in Rialto, California. She is a multi-talented, award-winning adult film star, model, and director and performing since 2012. Ana got her start in the adult film industry in 2012 at the age of 23. At the age of 17, Ana gave up her virginity. Ana decided on the adult star name “Ana Foxxx” because it is a perfect reflection of her dual nature as a “naughty and pleasant” person. According to Ana Foxxx Wikipedia, she is 34 years old adult actress who is currently working in the AV industry.
- Fleshlight Girl
- CherryPimps Cherry Of The Month December 2018
- Playboy All-Star Of The Month February 2022
- Hustler Honey August 2022
|User Rating||8.64/10 (172 votes)|
|Start Career at Age of||29 Years Old|
|Year Active||2019 – present|
|Is she alive or dead?||Alive|
Ana Foxxx Height, Weight and Figure Size
She is about 59 kg (129 lbs) in weight and 5 feet, 8 inches tall (172 cm) . She has the bra size 34C and the body measurements of 34C-26-36 inches (86-67-94 cm). These numbers, together with her black hair and brown eyes, serve to explain why she’s one of the most desirable performers in the AV industry: she’s stunningly beautiful and has a stunning figure.
|Breast Size||34 Inches|
|Waist Size||26 Inches|
|Hip Size||36 Inches|
|Height||5’8″ (or 172 cm)|
|Weight||59 kg (129 lbs)|
|Tattoo||Right Hip; Left Hand|
Early Life and Background
She is of mixed heritage, with African-American, German, and Dutch roots. Ana had a nomadic childhood due to her family’s military lifestyle. She attended high school in Germany, where she was a cheerleader and played volleyball. Ana grew up in an army family and frequently moved throughout her childhood, living in various states such as Hawaii and Maryland. She was always one of the more bookish kids in school, but she always dreamed of becoming a dancer.
She attended a private Catholic high school in Maryland, where she was a varsity cheerleader and played on the school’s volleyball team. After graduating high school, Ana attended the University of California, Santa Barbara, where she earned a degree in psychology. At university, Ana began modeling and working in the adult film industry. She initially started modeling for fashion and glamour shoots before transitioning to adult modeling and eventually acting in adult films.
Entry into the Adult Industry
After finishing high school, Ana moved to Los Angeles to attend college. However, she soon found college wasn’t for her and started looking for other opportunities. During this time, she was approached by an agent who suggested that she consider a career in the adult industry. Ana was initially hesitant, but she eventually decided to try it.
In 2012, at the age of 23, Ana made her entrance into the adult entertainment industry. She started doing solo and girl-on-girl scenes before moving on to more hardcore performances. Her talent and beauty soon caught the industry’s attention, and she started getting more and more work. She quickly rose to fame thanks to her natural talent and striking looks.
View this post on Instagram
Read More – Explore the Life of Natasha Nice
Since she first appeared on the scene, Ana Foxxx has risen to the top of the pop charts. She has performed alongside importance and received multiple honors for her work. In 2018, Ana was honored with the XBIZ Award for Female Performer of the Year, one of several awards she has received over her career. Some of her career highlights include:
- Winning the AVN Award for Best New Starlet in 2013
- Appearing in over 400 adult films
- Winning the AVN Award for Best Group Scene in 2019
- Starting her own production company, Foxxx Modeling
Ana Foxxx, whose real name is Savana Maisah Johnson, was born on October 29, 1988, in Rialto, California. She is an award-winning adult film star performing since 2012. https://t.co/VCT1xWf8UH#anafoxxx #romirain #asaakira #abelladanger #miamalkova #lenapaul #gossipsinside pic.twitter.com/aV8GMT962m
— Gossips Inside (@GossipsInside) March 28, 2023
Outside of the Adult Industry
In addition to her work in the AV industry, Ana Foxxx has also made a name for herself in mainstream media. She has appeared in a number of music videos, including “Bound 2” by Kanye West and “You” by Keyshia Cole. She has also made guest appearances on TV shows like “Sons of Anarchy” and “True Blood.”
Read More – Highlights To Know About Tanya Tate
Best Performances of Ana Foxxx
She has been in the adult industry since 2011 and has won several awards for her performances. Here are some of her best performances:
- “Ethni-City” (2012) – This film features Ana Foxxx in a steamy interracial scene with male performer Prince Yahshua. Ana’s intense chemistry with Prince and stunning body make this scene a must-watch.
- “Black Anal Addiction” (2014) – Ana Foxxx showcases her anal skills with male performer Mick Blue in this film. Ana’s ability to combine sensuality with hardcore s*x is fully displayed in this scene.
- “The Seduction of Ana Foxxx” (2016) – This film features Ana Foxxx in multiple scenes, showcasing her range as a performer. Her scene with male performer Rob Piper is particularly noteworthy for its intensity and passion.
- “Ana Foxxx’s VR Experience” (2017) – In this virtual reality film, Ana Foxxx puts on an unforgettable performance that fully immerses the viewer in action.
- “The Female of the Species” (2018) – Ana Foxxx’s scene with female performer Lily LaBeau in this film stands out. The chemistry between the two performers is electric, and their passion is palpable.
Read More – Know About Phenomenal Rise of Riley Reid
Interesting Facts to Know About Ana Foxxx
- She began her career in the adult film industry in 2012 at the age of 23.
- Foxxx has appeared in over 600 adult films and has won several awards for her performances, including the AVN Award for Best All-Girl Group Scene in 2015.
- In addition to her work in adult films, Foxxx is also a model and has appeared in several mainstream magazines such as Maxim, Esquire, and Playboy.
- Foxxx is also a talented musician and plays the guitar and piano. She has released several singles, including “Foxy Girl” and “Ana Foxxx.”
- She has been open about her experiences with racism in the adult film industry and has advocated for more representation and opportunities for performers of color.
- In 2020, Foxxx was featured in the Netflix documentary “Strip Down, Rise Up,” which explores the world of pole dancing and its healing properties.
- She is an animal lover and has a dog named Maverick, who often appears on her social media.
Read More – Things Know to About Gianna Michaels
Challenges in the Industry
She has outspoken advocate for racial and ethnic diversity in the industry, LGBTQ+ representation, and body positivity. Ana has faced her fair share of challenges, including stigma and discrimination, personal struggles, and the difficulty of balancing her career with her personal life. Despite these challenges, she remains committed to her craft and continues to be a trailblazer and an inspiration to others in the industry.
Family and Personal Life
Her father served in the United States Air Force as a minister. Her mother is a teacher at the secondary level. She is private, and little is known about her personal life. She has been in a long-term relationship with fellow adult performer Skin Diamond, and the two have collaborated on a number of projects together.
Read More – Highlights To Know About Sabrina Nichole
Social Media Presence
Ana Foxxx is active on several social media platforms, sharing updates about her personal life, music, and career. Here are her official accounts:
- Instagram (@foxy_locksy) – Ana Foxxx has a verified Instagram account with over 1.1 million followers. She frequently posts photos and videos of herself, her dog, and her travels. She also promotes her music and upcoming events.
- Twitter (@anafoxxx) – There are more than 311,000 people following Ana Foxxx on her verified Twitter account. She tweets about various topics, including her music, adult film work, and social justice issues.
- OnlyFans (@anafoxxx) – Ana Foxxx has an OnlyFans account where fans can subscribe to exclusive content, including photos and videos, for a monthly fee.
- YouTube (Ana Foxxx) – She has a channel on YouTube where she uploads music videos, footage from behind the scenes, and interviews. Nearly 11,000 people follow her.
- TikTok (@anafoxxx) – Ana maintains a TikTok account on which she shares vignettes of her life alongside dance and lip-syncs videos. She is followed by nearly 92,000 people.
Read More – Unknown Facts to Know About Leah Gotti
A List of Awards and Nominations
- 2012: Urban X Awards nominee “Rising Star: Female”
- 2013: AVN Awards nominee “Best New Starlet”
- 2013: Nightmoves Awards nominee “Best Ethnic Performer”
- 2014: AVN Awards nominee “Best Girl/Girl Scene” with Tessa Lane
- 2014: AVN Awards nominee “Best Solo Scene”
- 2014: XBIZ Awards nominee “Best New Starlet”
- 2014: The Fannys Awards nominee “Ethnic Performer of the Year”
- 2015: Spank Bank Technical Awards winner “The Darker The Berry, The Sweeter The Juice”
- 2015: AVN Awards nominee “Favorite Female Star (Fan Award)”
- 2015: XBIZ Awards nominee “Best Scene – Non-Feature Release” with Alina Li and Steven St. Croix
- 2016: AVN Awards nominee “Best All-Girl Group Scene” with Ash Hollywood, Dani Daniels, Keisha Grey, Lexi Belle, Maddy O’Reilly, Mercedes Carrera and Ryan Ryans.
- 2016: AVN Awards nominee “Social Media Star (Fan Award)”
- 2016: AVN Awards nominee “Mainstream Star of the Year”
- 2016: XBIZ Awards nominee “Best Scene – All-Girl” with Andy San Dimas, Cindy Starfall, Riley Reid, Skin Diamond and Tara Lynn Foxx.
- 2016: XRCO Awards nominee “Mainstream Adult Media Favorite”
- 2017: AVN Awards nominee “Best Three-Way Scene (Girl/Girl/Boy)” with Kira Noir and Mike Adriano.
- 2017: XBIZ Awards nominee “Best Scene – Gonzo Release” with Manuel Ferrara
- 2017: XRCO Awards nominee “Unsung Siren of the Year”
- 2018: AVN Awards nominee “Best All-Girl Group Scene” with Abigail Mac, Anikka Albrite, Jenna Sativa and Tori Black.
- 2018: XBIZ Awards nominee “Best Scene – Feature Release” with Ryan Driller
- 2018: XBIZ Awards nominee “Best Scene – Couples-Themed Release” with Michael Vegas
- 2018: XBIZ Awards nominee “Best Scene – Vignette Release” with Elsa Jean and Sean Michaels.
- 2019: AVN Awards winner “Best Group Scene” with Tori Black, Jessa Rhodes, Mia Malkova, Abella Danger, Vicki Chase, Angela White, Kira Noir, Mick Blue, Ricky Johnson, Ryan Driller and Alex Jones.
Read More – Things To Know About Candy Alexa
Q1. How did Ana Foxxx get started in the adult industry?
- She was approached by an agent who suggested she consider a career in the industry.
Q2. What are some of Ana Foxxx’s career highlights?
- She won the AVN Award for Best New Starlet in 2013, appearing in over 400 adult films, and the AVN Award for Best Group Scene in 2019.
Q3. Has Ana Foxxx worked in mainstream media?
- Ana has appeared in music videos and guest appearances on TV shows.
Q4. Who is Ana Foxxx in a relationship with?
- She is committed to her long-term partner, the adult performer Skin Diamond.
Q5. What inspired Ana Foxxx to enter the adult film industry?
- She said she was drawn to the industry by a combination of curiosity, adventure, and financial opportunity.
Q6. What challenges has Ana faced in her career?
- She has faced stigma and discrimination due to her race and ethnicity and personal struggles such as depression and anxiety.
Q7. What is Ana Foxxx’s legacy in the adult film industry?
- She significantly impacted the industry, particularly in terms of promoting diversity, inclusivity, and body positivity.
Read More: Know About Adult Actress Valentina Nappi
Rupali Gupta is a blogger and professional writer who loves to write about technology and entertainment. She is always up to date with the latest celebrity news and the entertainment world.